If any corrections to the material are made, you will find them listed here.
If you are using the Worship Rally PowerPoint with audio program, you may discover that the audio does not play past the title slide of “Live It Out.” We apologize for this inconvenience. There are two ways to remedy this problem:
1) You may follow the four steps listed below to fix the issue in the PowerPoint program you already have on your computer.
2) Or you may download a new PowerPoint presentation here.
Please follow these steps to repair issue in the PowerPoint program you already have on your computer:
***PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, OTHERWISE THE AUDIO WILL NOT WORK FOR ANY OF THE SONGS IN THE POWERPOINT FILE.***
1. Place the VBS 2011 Worship Rally CD in your CD-ROM drive. If the program starts automatically, quit the program.
2. Go to My Computer and RIGHT CLICK on your CD-ROM drive icon. Choose EXPLORE.
3. Copy the PowerPoint folder to your desktop. It is very important that you copy the folder and not just the contents. There are hidden files in the folder vital to the function of the PowerPoint presentation that will not be copied if you copy only what is visible.
4. Replace the file with a corrected version.
The Big Apple Adventure™ Worship Rally PowerPoint should now function correctly. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused, and hope you have your best VBS ever!
In the printing process, the last two lines of the parent note on the front of Card 5 were left off. Please accept our apologies for this error. The easiest
solution is to print out the correction below on a page of labels (1” x 2 5/8” per label). Then attach the labels over the last paragraph on the front of the
cards. (We’ve provided multiple labels on our PDF so that you can correct several Day 5 cards.)
We printed the PDF on a page of Avery® labels. Any of these Avery labels will work—products 15160, 15510, 18160, 5160, 5260, 5520, 5810,
5960, 6970, 8160, 8250, 8460, 8810, 48160, 48460, 48960, 55160, 58160, 8920, 8860, 48860, 6241, 88560, 85560, or 18260. Again, we are sorry
for the inconvenience to you.
Our staff has discovered that an error was made in the processing of the Worship Rally CD Set on CD #2 (the ROM CD). There is a problem with one of the bonus songs we provide on the CD. “Live It Out” is not included in the suggested Worship Rally PowerPoint® presentation, but is available as a bonus track. If you use the PowerPoint® presentation of this song that is synced with audio, you’ll discover that the audio stops when you move forward from the title slide to the opening lyrics (from slide #146 to slide #147).
We apologize for this error. The quickest solution will be to play “Live It Out” from CD #1 in the Worship Rally CD Set as you move through the PowerPoint® presentation of this song.