2014 Group Leader Info
Once you have registered your group, here are your next steps.
Download your Group Leader PDF by following these instructions:
- Click on the program you are attending (if you are participating in multiple programs at a COMBO Camp, please see info on each program)
- Click on your location
- Click on your week of camp. Once you click on your week, a PDF will immediately begin to download.
You will need Adobe PDF Reader to download your Group Leader Information. If you need more information on this free software, click here.
2014 Parent Devotions (pdf)
Background Checks – You are required to cross check every adult sponsor with the National Sex Offender Website (www.nsopr.gov) AND run a criminal background check. One low cost option to run these background checks is found at http://www.lifeway.com/Article/composite-home-background-checks. You do not have to use this option for your background checks if you have another company you would prefer to use. Download the Statement of Compliance in the Group Leader Info, complete it and bring it with you to camp.
Statement of Compliance (pdf)
FUGE Release Form – Every person coming to camp (adult sponsors and students) needs to bring two FUGE Release Forms; one original notarized form will be given to camp staff plus a photocopy for you to keep with you while at camp. Be sure to attach a photocopy of the participant’s insurance card to both forms.
Fuge Release Form (pdf)
Special Needs – Email any special needs you have to email@example.com or call 877.CAMP123.
Participant List – Download the Participant List in the Group Leader Info and continue to fill out as students sign up for Fuge.
Dates to Remember
- November 15 — Group Leader Info goes live.
- February 1 — A $50 deposit is due per person. Call 877.CAMP123 to use a credit card or make payment on your LifeWay account or mail a check on or before Feb 1.
- April 1 — Download Church Group Devotions, After Camp Bible Studies and Parent Devotions.
- May 1 — Cancellation Deadline: All cancellations made after May 1 will incur an additional $50.00 fee for each person dropped. When cancellations occur, deposits cannot be applied toward balance due.
- 14 days prior to camp — Final balance due and participant grid needs to be emailed to the camp email.
- 7 days prior to camp — Make sure you have the copies of the Fuge Release Forms (one for us and one for you), the Statement of Compliance, At Camp Registration Checklist, Group Information Form and Special Attention Cards.
Payment Plan for Fuge
Formulate a simple plan for your parents to make payment throughout the year. Start with small increments for the $50 deposit per student due on February 1. Then collect larger amounts until camp. You can download the Payment Plan for Fuge below to print for your parents. You can adjust the months and amounts to fit your needs. The Fuge Payment Plan Log is for you to keep track of what students have paid for camp.
Here are some ideas to help students and parents with the cost of camp. Fundraising Ideas (pdf)
Download the Camp Promo Kit. (Right click + Save As)
For PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS click here.