2015 Group Leader Info
For location specific information, click here.
To view group leader information for each location please click below:
Background Checks – You are required to cross check every adult sponsor with the National Sex Offender Website (www.nsopr.gov) AND run a criminal background check. One low cost option to run these background checks is found at http://www.lifeway.com/Article/composite-home-background-checks. You do not have to use this option for your background checks if you have another company you would prefer to use. Download the Statement of Compliance in the Group Leader Info, complete it and bring it with you to camp.
Statement of Compliance (pdf)
FUGE Release Form – Every person coming to camp (adult sponsors and students) needs to bring two FUGE Release Forms; one original notarized form will be given to camp staff plus a photocopy for you to keep with you while at camp. Be sure to attach a photocopy of the participant’s insurance card to both forms.
Fuge Release Form (pdf)
Special Needs – Email any special needs you have to email@example.com or call 877.CAMP123.
Dates to Remember
- January 15 — Group Leader Info goes live.
- February 1 — A $50 deposit is due per person. Call 877.CAMP123 to use a credit card or make payment on your LifeWay account or mail a check on or before Feb 1.
- April 1 — Download Church Group Devotions, After Camp Bible Studies and Parent Devotions.
- May 1 — Cancellation Deadline: All cancellations made after May 1 will incur an additional $50.00 fee for each person dropped. When cancellations occur, deposits cannot be applied toward balance due.
- 14 days prior to camp — Final balance due and participant grid needs to be emailed to the camp email.
- 7 days prior to camp — Make sure you have the copies of the Fuge Release Forms (one for us and one for you), the Statement of Compliance, At Camp Registration Checklist, Group Information Form and Special Attention Cards.
For PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS click here.